- Becoming a sponsor.
- We have several levels of sponsorship, detailed in the following pages. Each sponsorship level acknowledges your contribution before, during and following the Gala. Sponsor recognition is noted for each level.
- Donating something to the live or silent auction.
- Donation of an auction item is a great way for businesses and individuals to support our event. We can help you design the right donation package that can be something as simple as a gift card or a dinner certificate. Recognition includes acknowledgment in our Program for the Gala, which will be distributed to the attendees – approximately 600 supporters and participating businesses.
- Buying a table (or tickets) to the Gala.
- Tickets for the Gala are $225 each. Tables of 10 can be purchased for $2,000. Tax receipts for the donation portion of your ticket will be available.
- Volunteering at the event.
- To make this event a success, we are going to need your help! Volunteering at the Gala is an excellent opportunity to learn how fundraising events work. If you would like to join us and lend your support, please contact us.
Live and Silent Auction
- Week Stay in Mexico with VIDA Vacation - escape to the beauty of the shimmering turquoise sea, spectacular beaches, exotic tropical flora and breathtaking sunsets.
- Dinner ring - 14K emerald and diamond - treat yourself or your loved one to a stunning ring that will elevate any outfit this holiday season.
- Guitar signed by Guns ‘N Roses - get a chance to win a guitar autographed by an American iconic band.
- Kari Duke Painting - take home a painting from an internationally acclaimed and collected artist - Kari Duke - who lives and works in Edmonton and is famous for her back alley scenes.
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
We are sincerely thankful for the contributions of our sponsors. Please consider supporting the community-minded businesses who have been so generous with their support of Autism Edmonton's work and our 2017 "Opening Doors for Autism" Gala.