Your support helps families and individuals who are living with autism to find information, help and hope with Autism Edmonton.
We would like to extend an extra special thank you to these community leaders, whose generosity is helping to build and strengthen programs and services for people with autism.
We appreciate all of our kind donors for their generous contributions. Many thanks to our major community supporters:
- A. Clark Roofing
- Alberta Government
- ATB Financial
- Autism Society of Alberta
- Beaverbrook Communities
- Butler Family foundation
- Greg & Carol Cameron
- Cameron Development Corporation
- City of Edmonton
- Civic Service Union 52
- CIBC Children’s Foundation
- Canadian Western Bank
- Collins Steel
- Daytona Homes
- Jerrold Diamond
- Gary & Sue Ann Donnelly
- Edmonton Civic Employees Charitable Assistance Fund
- Edmonton Community Foundation
- Flaman Foundation
- HiTEK Urethane Global
- Ralph Hutchinson
- David Jardine
- Ron Johnson
- Patrick Kobly
- La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
- Mohammed & Susan Moussa
- Henrietta Naqvi
- Raywalt Construction
- R. Neil Roberts Professional Corporation
- Shores Jardine LLP
- Valery Sinitsine
- Rick & Brune Sinneave
- Sinneave Family Foundation
- Taylor Developments
- Nicole & Dustin Tersigni
- Whitemud Ironworks Group
Thanks to those who have provided grants to Autism Edmonton which fund our work in the autism community.
- Sinneave Foundation
- Feasibility assessment for social respite program
- Ambassador Program
- Stollery Charitable Foundation
- Capacity building and fund development support
- CIBC Children's Miracle Network
- Funding experiential sessions for children on the spectrum
- Civic Service Union 52 Benevolent Society
- Edmonton Community Foundation
- Part-time Volunteer Coordinator
- Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation
- Royal Alexandra Hospital Employees Charitable Fund
- Crisis Intervention Training
- Community Initiatives Program (CIP) - Government of Alberta
- Community Investment Operating Grant - City of Edmonton
Community Hosted Events
Thanks to all of the people who have organized and hosted an event on behalf of Autism Edmonton.
- 2016 Els for Autism Golf Challenge
- Mike Lake, MP Edmonton-Wetaskiwin – Pancake Breakfast
- Enactus – MacEwan University School of Business
- 2015 Racing for a Cure (with Kids With Cancer)
Thank you to our business leaders for supporting the charitable efforts of their employees.
- Schneider Electric Canada
- TELUS Cares
- TELUS Corporation
Cycle for Autism Edmonton Sponsors
We greatly appreciate the involvement of our sponsors at this important annual event (along with all the donors and teams who contributed)! Please consider supporting the community-minded businesses who have been so generous with their support of the Cycle for Autism.
Special thanks to our 2016 title sponsors, HiTEK Urethane Global.
Autism Edmonton Gala Sponsors
We are sincerely thankful for the contributions of our sponsors. Please consider supporting the community-minded businesses who have been so generous with their support of Autism Edmonton's work and our 2015 "Opening Doors for Autism" Gala.
Thank you to our title sponsors: Cameron Development Corporation, South Edmonton Common, and Cameron Homes.
To see the full list of our 2015 “Opening Doors for Autism” Gala sponsors, please click here.