Autism Edmonton has a wide variety of groups, programs and services, intended to serve individuals of all ages and abilities across the entire autism spectrum. We have added some new programs recently, and we're still continuing to grow!
Here you can find an overview of the current services provided by Autism Edmonton. For more detailed descriptions of the programs listed below, please see Autism Edmonton Programs in the Programs & Resources section of our website.
For information on how to register for any of our programs, please contact us at the office directly.
- Autism Support Services Team:
- Resource navigation
- Pre- and Post-diagnosis support
- Professional Consultation
- Autism Edmonton Library
- Autism Edmonton Pantry
- Occasio Social-Recreational Respite Program
- Autism Edmonton Groups:
- Parents of Children with Autism Discussion Group
- The League of Extraordinary Individuals (18-24 yrs)
- Adults with Autism (25+ yrs)
- Parents of Adults with Autism
- Partners of Individuals with Autism
- Aspires Housing Discussion Group
- Family Connections Activities (all ages)
Community Awareness & Development
- Autism Information Sessions
- Community and Workplace Education
- Workshops for Adults with ASD
- Post-Secondary Student Placements
- Autism Now
- Autism Monthly Newsletter
- Autism Edmonton Events:
- Autism Awards Night
- Cycle for Autism
- “Opening Doors for Autism” Gala
- Children’s Autism Collaboration Team
- Social Policy Framework
- Mental Health Working Group
- Act Now Committee
- Autism Edmonton works with Glenrose Autism Research Center, MacEwan, U of A, U of C, University of Manitoba and other academic institutions to promote applied research and participation.
- Autism Edmonton partners with the Autism Research Center at the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital to provide scholarships to post-secondary students for research.