Autism Edmonton presents: Wine Survivor! A game of elimination and a great way to stock up the wine cellar for the holidays, while raising money for Autism Edmonton.
Enter individually or as a team of up to 5, from November 1st to 28th. Tickets are $35 or $40 (with immunity). To get your tickets, please click "Join a Team," "Create a Team" or "Join as an Individual." Ticket options will be offered once you start the registration.
Then, from Dec 1st to 15th, draws will eliminate players until only 3 remain.
Last year’s winning team took home 60 bottles of wine! What a great way to stock up for the holidays! Plus, there are many opportunities to win, including prizes for 3 last standing teams, the first team out, best team name and exile island winners.
There is no limit to how many entries into the game you can buy – the more entries, the more chances to win (and the more funds raised for Autism).
Registration is now open!
How it works:
- Buy your tickets starting November 1:
- Each entry is $35 (including a $20 entry fee and $15 for the purchase of wine)
- Looking to outlast your first elimination? Consider buying the $40 option that comes with one immunity.
- Each participants receives a $20 tax receipt.
- You can enter more than once and be on multiple teams to increase your odds.
- Form a team of 5 or join individually and we’ll assign you to one of the teams. Form an alliance with your luckiest mates to increase your chances of making it to the finale. Together, you will have more chances to beat elimination, as you pool together to share your potential winnings.
- Give your team a name, remember there is a prize for the best team’s name!
- Then sit back, relax, and get your glasses ready as you prepare to count your empties…
Rules of Play:
- Participants must be 18 years of age and older to play.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person, join one team, or 30!
- A limit of one immunity can be purchased per player.
- Your team is not eliminated until every person on the team has been kicked off.
- This is an elimination draw. Names will be drawn until only one team is left in the competition and declared the winner.
- The last day to purchase tickets is November 28, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
- Draws start on December 1, 2021.
- No refunds will be issued.
The Most Important Part - How Much Could You Win?
The collected bottles of wine will be distributed among winners, to be split amongst your team. The number of bottles to be won will depend on the number of entries. To give you an idea of how much you could win, here is the distribution breakdown based on 300 bottles:
- 1st Prize: 40% of all the wine (120 bottles per team or 24 bottles per team member)
- 2nd Prize: 25% of all the wine (75 bottles per team or 15 bottles per team member)
- 3rd Prize: 15% of all the wine (45 bottles per team or 9 bottles per team member)
- First Team Out: 5% of all the wine (15 bottles per team or 3 bottles per team member)
- Best Team Name: 10% of all the wine (30 bottles per team or 6 bottles per team member)
- Exile Island Draw: 5% of all the wine, split between three people (15 bottles; 5 bottles each)
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-453-3971 ext. 4.