Your support helps families and individuals who are living with autism find information, help and hope with Autism Edmonton.
We appreciate all of our kind donors for their generous contributions. Your support makes it all possible!
We would like to extend an extra special "thank you" to these community leaders, whose generosity is helping to build and strengthen programs and services for people with autism.
Thanks to our major community supporters for their generous contributions in the 2016-2017 fiscal year!
Thanks to those who have provided grants to Autism Edmonton which fund our work in the autism community.
- Sinneave Family Foundation
- Ambassador Program
- Navigator Program
- Autism Society of Alberta
- CIBC Children's Foundation
- Family Connections Program
- Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation Employee Fund
- Community Investment Operating Grant - City of Edmonton
- Els for Autism
- Adults with Autism Mentorship Program
- Frank J. Flaman Foundation
- Goodlife Kids Grant Program
- Government of Alberta - Alberta Lottereies Fund
Community Hosted Events
Thanks to all of the people who have organized and hosted an event on behalf of Autism Edmonton.
- 2016 Els for Autism Golf Challenge
- Mike Lake, MP Edmonton-Wetaskiwin – Pancake Breakfast
- Enactus – MacEwan University School of Business
- 2015 Racing for a Cure (with Kids With Cancer)
Thank you to our business leaders for supporting the charitable efforts of their employees.
- ATCO Gas
- Halliburton Giving Choices
- TELUS Corporation
Cycle for Autism Edmonton Sponsors
We greatly appreciate the involvement of our sponsors at this important annual event (along with all the donors and teams who contributed)! Consider supporting the community-minded businesses who've been so generous with their support of the Cycle for Autism.
Special thanks to our 2016 title sponsors, HiTEK Urethane Global.
Autism Edmonton Gala Sponsors
We are sincerely thankful for the contributions of our sponsors. Please consider supporting the community-minded businesses who have been so generous with their support of Autism Edmonton's work and our 2015 "Opening Doors for Autism" Gala.
Thank you to our title sponsors: Cameron Development Corporation, South Edmonton Common, and Cameron Homes.
To see the full list of our 2015 “Opening Doors for Autism” Gala sponsors, please click here.